If you provide software that engages European users, the GDPR regulations will require that you keep your European customers’ data protected, per the standards set in GDPR. Even if you don’t have an office or other presence in Europe, this still applies.
The GDPR will apply in all EU member states starting May 25, 2018. It was formalized on May 25, 2016, after all parts of the EU agreed to the final text. But the law will apply to all businesses and organizations on May 25, 2018. Read more.
The following steps are taken:
- b2bev has an advisory board by a dutch lawyer agency.
- Every e-mail we send offers the option to unsubscribe. You can also click here to unsubscribe.
- We only add customers to our mailings lists if they have opt-in.
- b2bev stores his data on servers in the Netherlands.
- The company that stores our data is: ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, NEN 7510 and PCI DSS certified
Do you have any question? Feel free to contact b2bev.